2014 Ninja Rules
Home / All Classes / Results / Drivers Bio / Points / Ninja Home Page
Director is Wayne Stella-Hartt at 607-229-6967
Chassis: 270 – 600 style frame. Can be custom built. NO EMT Tubing. Black iron must be at least 1” inside diameter. All will be inspected by Track Tech Man.
800 LB. – With Driver
- Bodies (Tailpiece is optional)
- Side nerf bars – max 6” space between tires and bar front and rear
- Front and Rear bumpers
- Front protection screen
- Safety harness – 5 Point
- Numbers will be visible to scorer from tower to finish line
- Helmet will be 2005 Snell approved and up with Full Face Shield refer to Track Rules.
- Stock 2 cylinder 4 stroke motorcycle engine
- 500 cc or smaller - .020” over bore max
- Must have a muffler with 90 decibel max noise limit per track rule.
- Stock carbs OEM only – No over boring any passage ways in carb. Body. Rejetting is OK
- OEM pistons only – NO aftermarket
- Stock length rods - NO stroking permitted
- Stock OEM cams - Lift and duration to remain stock
- Valve springs to remain stock - OEM only
- Transmission to remain stock OEM – All gears to remain in transmission
- Ignition box ECU shall be stock OEM only – NO aftermarket programmable boxes
- Car must be self started
- Must have a working clutch
- Pump gas only, NO methanol or alcohol
AGE: Driver age shall be at least 14 years old or older, 14 year olds need 2 years racing experience.
Ninja will have its own Tech Man.
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS MUST BE VISIBLE IN PITS
AT ALL TIMES IS REQUIRED